Personal data and cookies
The site e-ROBERTET.com is a brand of ROBERTET SA, exploited with its authorization by the company ASTIER DEMAREST.
The company ASTIER DEAREST, whose head office is located at 60 route de la Paoute, 06130 Grasse, has an online sales website dedicated to professionals under the url e-ROBERTET.com and the brand e-ROBERTET with the authorization of ROBERTET SA.
This site allows us to receive orders from our customers and the data collected on this occasion are recorded and processed in a customer file.
This file allows us to :
- Manage orders, payment and delivery.
- To carry out marketing operations (loyalty, promotions) and to send advertisements by e-mail to our customers who have not objected or who have accepted:
- On products similar to those they have ordered
- On other products offered by the company.
Legal basis for processing :
- Management of orders: the legal basis of the processing is the execution of a contract (Cf. article 6.1.b) of the European Data Protection Regulation).
- Sending commercial solicitations by e-mail on products similar to those ordered by customers: the legal basis of the processing is the legitimate interest of the company (see Article 6.1.f) of the European Data Protection Regulation), namely to promote our products to our customers.
- Sending commercial solicitations by e-mail about other products offered by ASTIER DEMAREST: the legal basis for the processing is consent (see Article 6.1.a) of the European Data Protection Regulation), as required by Article L. 34-5 of the French Post and Electronic Communications Code.
Data categories :
- Identity: company name, VAT number, SIREN number, title, surname, first name, position, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, e-mail address, internal processing code for customer identification, data relating to registration on opposition lists.
- Order data: transaction number, purchase details with batch identifiers, purchase amounts, invoice payment data (payments, outstanding payments, discounts), product returns.
- Data related to payment methods: payment method.
- Data necessary for the realization of the actions of development of customer loyalty and prospection: history of the purchases.
Recipients of the data :
- The customer and billing departments of ASTIER DEMAREST are the recipients of all categories of data.
- Its subcontractors, in charge of the delivery of its orders, are recipients of the identity, the address and the telephone number of our customers.
Duration of data retention :
- Data necessary for the management of orders and invoicing: for the entire duration of the commercial relationship and ten (10) years for accounting purposes.
- Data necessary for the realization of the actions of development of customer loyalty and canvassing: during all the duration of the commercial relation and three (3) years as from the last purchase.
- Payment information: This information is not retained by ASTIER DEMAREST; it is collected during the transaction and is immediately deleted once the purchase is settled.
- Data concerning the lists of opposition to receive prospecting: three (3) years.
Your rights :
If you no longer wish to receive advertising from ASTIER DEMAREST (exercise of the right to object or withdrawal of consent already given), contact us at rgpd@e-Robertet.com
You can access your personal data, rectify it or have it deleted. You also have a right to portability and a right to limit the processing of your data (Consult the website of the supervisory authority in your country. The French supervisory authority is the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL)).
To exercise these rights or for any question about the processing of your data in this device, you can contact us:
- By email: rgpd@e-Robertet.com
- By mail : ASTIER DEMAREST, 60 Route de la Paoute, 06130 Grasse, France
If you believe, after having contacted SIRIUS, that your "Data Processing and Liberties" rights are not respected, you can address a complaint to the control authority of your country. The French control authority is the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL).